Thru My Viewfinder-
Monday 15 June 2009

  Ok, so I couldn't make it.

Ok, so I couldn't make it. Couldn't make the deadline to actually sit down and start writing about stuff I have been wanting to write about before 15th June.

The last few weeks have been crazy. I have been busy with so many things. But all of them are more or less done. Now one big task/burden lies ahead.

For those who still do not know, I'm enlisting on 15th June. So effectively, this blog will not be updated for AT LEAST the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully when I get my first book out, I'll have enough energy and time to write about all the stuff I have been wanting to, plus finish all the drafts that are half (or so) written.

Well, all the best to everyone out there! I'll see you people soon aight? =)

Entry penned at 02:15
0 people left notes
Permalink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

me

name: nick lee
alias: fizban/derelictz/solbadguy
dob: 12 jul
horoscope: cancer
NSF
freelance photographer
& video/film crew

loves

family
my biz
photography
reading
music
watching films
watching anime
hanging out with friends
chilling, gaming
community
  service/projects

wishes

financial freedom
to help people
nikon d3x/d3/d700
nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8
nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8
nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 vr
nikkor 24mm pc-e
carl zeiss 85mm f/1.4
3 x nikon SB-800/900
light modifiers
a new macbook pro
an imac/mac pro

plurk!

counter

hits

memories

March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
August 2010

links

personal





my works
differing perspectives

close friends
DestinyZoe
marilyn [butt]
rena
fangshiuan
sue

tangshooters
ronald [redsun]
nan li [kuantoh]

models
jerraine [mdfm]
elaine [teacher]
amanda pang
joanne claire
gillian
zylia
miyo
channelle
amanda yap [trelis]
hongling [redbells]
cheryl hee
joanna
zoe raymond
calista

schoolmates
vivian [shi hu]
caleb quek

friends
feer
nazree